The CDR Rules define required product data to include data relating to the terms and conditions and the price of a product. This includes information pertaining to a product’s transaction limits and product constraints.
How should limits and constraints, other than credit constraints, be represented?
Any product constraints, not represented by the existing enums, can be accommodated as an
OTHER feature. They can also be described in additional online information linked by a URL in the
Transaction limits should not be represented using the
MAX_LIMIT product constraint type enum values.
MAX_LIMIT enum values in the constraint object specifically represent credit or loan balance limits, not transaction limits.
If you believe this is something that should be added to the schema, then please raise a change request via standards maintenance.
- CDR Rules, Schedule 3, Part 3, 3.1 Meaning of required product data and voluntary product data banking sector
- CDS BankingProductDetailV3
- CDS BankingProductFeature
- CDS BankingProductConstraint
- CDS product constraint types
- Creating a Change Request