Our Organisation's Icon is not displaying on the Product Comparator Demo. Is there an issue with the tool?
There are some simple checks to ensure your Organisation's Icon is displayed correctly on the Product Comparator Demo:
- Ensure your organisation's icon is merged into the master branch of the Product Comparator Demo repository. You can check your Pull Request for the status Merged, and for the target branch
ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia:master. For an example of this status, see: Pull Request #58
- Refresh your browser. - on many Windows based browsers this is
Crtl + F5, and on the Mac platform it is
Command + Shift + R.
- Synchronise the Product Comparator Demo. We have many organisations joining the demo dailyand sometimes the changes can get out of synch with your browser.
- Scroll to the bottom of the organisation panel.
- In the left hand bottom corner is a Synchronise button. See below for the button icon. Click the Synchronise button to update the organisation list, icons and settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.