Our Organisation's Icon is not displaying on the Banking Product Comparator Tool. Is there an issue with the tool?
There are some simple checks to ensure your Organisation's Icon is displayed correctly on the Banking Product Comparator Tool:
- Ensure your organisation's icon is merged into the master branch of the Banking Product Comparator Tool. You can check your Pull Request for the status Merged, and for the target branch
ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia:master. For an example of this status, see: Pull Request #58
- Refresh your browser. - on many Windows based browsers this is
Crtl + F5, and on the Mac platform it is
Command + Shift + R.
- Synchronise the Banking Product Comparator Tool. We have many organisations joining the tool on a daily basis and sometimes the changes can get out of synch with your browser.
- Select the topmost panel titled 'Banks'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel.
- In the left hand bottom corner is a Synchronise button. See below for the button icon. Click the Synchronise button to update the bank list, icons and settings.