Consumer Data Right participants frequently request access to all the tickets their organisation has submitted through to the CDR Support Portal. This is a valid request and can be made for a variety of reasons:
- Staff turn over within the organisation
- Staff on leave while a question is answered
- Access to answers received by members of your organisation
- View pending organisation issues
- View all tickets which have been raised across the organisation
Cross-ticket access is not the default access for regular users of Zendesk. Below are a couple of quick steps to set up cross-ticket access for your organisation.
Setting up access
To enable the cross ticket access for the organisation, the following steps are required:
- Contact our CDR Support Portal via the webform or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request subject: "<your-organisation-name> Access change for ticket management"
- Eg. " Data Standards Body Access change for ticket management"
- Ensure the request originates from the domain/ email from the organisation. We will not action requests from Gmail or other public email accounts.
- The CDR Support Portal staff may ask for verification from your organisation by phone or video chat.
- The CDR Support Portal staff then configure access and confirms access with your organisation.
Viewing your organisations tickets
Once the requested configuration is complete any user at the organisation can view their organisations tickets via:
- Log into the CDR Support Portal
Go to My Activities > Requests > Organization Requests
If there is more than one organization you can use the drop-down list under organization to see different organizations' requests.
If you want to always see those tickets, click on Follow.
If at any time your organisation wants to remove this access, follow the above steps requesting removal of access.