We've led work directly for the DSB, the OBIE in the UK and other entities or initiatives focused on designing trustworthy information sharing ecosystems. Something we'd love to see more of is very intentional and collaborative work to define an ambitious vision, detailed strategy, open roadmap, specific tactics and key metrics that will help realise the full potential of the CDR.
We pulled together a very detailed report on this topic. We'd love feedback. We'd love to discuss stuff you think we've missed. We'd love to dive deeper into the specifics.
In the report we propose a platform ecosystem strategy that:
- Encourages incentives alignment between individuals and organisations for the benefit of all participants
- Leverages emerging technologies and standards to ensure privacy, security and meaningful choice for participants
- Promotes diverse participation and experimentation by design, so that uncertainty can be tackled and decisions can be made based on validated learning
We support this platform ecosystem strategy with a series of enabling functions. These ecosystem functions help achieve the three objectives above. They help progress us towards our vision. These include:
- An experiment and collaboration framework
- Trustworthy Technology
- Outcome-aligned incentive structures
- Data Ethics Frameworks, and
- Designing participant experiences
You can access it directly here: https://greaterthanlearning.online/designing-a-humanity-centric-digital-economy/
Excited to build upon this with you all.
Please sign in to leave a comment.