Technical Service Providers
Technical service providers offer solutions to develop or produce CDR compliant solutions. This may include turnkey solutions or components of a compliant solution include the resource API layer or data integration services. This list includes contributions from verified service providers.
NOTE: Please read and understand the disclaimer, submission policy and conflicts of interest listed here.
- Turnkey technology solutions for Data Recipients:
- Adatree Industry Sandbox, Development Environment for ADR Readiness
- Adatree Data Recipient Platform, helping meet all technical requirements as an ADR. This is accessible via one API and ncludes required integrations and APIs, including consent dashboard, consent management lifecycle, dynamic client registration, infosec, etc.
- Data Sandbox, a container to look at data types and formats when received as an ADR
- ADR Business readiness solutions, including templates for all documents required for the accreditation application
- Product Reference Data solution, including a web application to enter rates and expose a compliant API
Date added: 2nd February 2021
Date updated: 2nd February 2021
- A Software as a Service solution for Data Holders including full API support, complete FAPI and CDR InfoSec coverage, product data management, a consent dashboard, administration APIs and services, and pre-built integration for several core banking solutions
- A Software as a Service for Data Recipients including full API support, complete InfoSec coverage, administration APIs and services
- Product Data Management solution
- An extensive CDR testing and validation service, with over 200 tests, to evaluate third party solutions’ coverage of the CDR requirements before entering the CTS.
Date added: 29th June 2021
Date updated: 29th June 2021
Frollo helps businesses collect and use Open Banking data to deliver better customer outcomes:
- CDR Gateway: The market leading platform to manage consent and collect CDR data, with plug & play access to Open Banking powered solutions for PFM and lending
- PFM platform: A full suite of financial wellbeing and money management features, accessible via branded white label app, SDK or API integration
- Financial Passport: Use Open Banking data to create a comprehensive financial profile and streamline credit decisions
- Categorisation as a Service: Turn raw transaction data from any source into insights, using AI powered categorisation and merchant enrichment
- PRD Portal: A simple and future proof way for Data Holders to publish compliant Product Reference Data APIs
- Data Holder testing: Testing data holder solutions to ensure quality and compliance
Frollo is a purpose driven fintech, using Open Banking data and AI to help businesses deliver better customer outcomes. From helping them reduce their debt, increase their savings or just get a better deal on their finances.
We were Australia’s first fintech Accredited Data Recipient and the first to go live with Open Banking in July 2020. Since then, our Open Banking platform has made over 9 Million API calls, which equates to over 95% of all Data Recipient activity in Australia.
Frollo clients include ANZ Bank, Bank of Queensland, Suncorp, Volt Bank and Canstar.
Date added: 15th of June 2021
Date updated: 15th of June 2021
Name: Innovo Technology Solutions
Innovo deliver a range of services to address the need for the highest quality engineered Assurance, Digital, Cloud, Data Analytics and Managed services, utilising our specialisation in these areas and distributed delivery models. Key services we provide include:
- CDR Advisory, Conformance and Testing services
- CDR Conformance automation platform, providing and repeatable and extensible automation solution for CDR conformance validation – this platform has been developed in line with ACCC CDR standards and has been utilised by over 20 CDR Open Banking participants, providing a iterative automation capability for continuous conformance validation
- CDR Conformance proof of validation artifacts – covering the spectrum of test plans, test cases (with alignment to and extension beyond CTS requirements), validation results, CTS readiness checklists, and completion reports
- CDR Conformance key personnel resourcing
- Consulting and Advisory services
- Cloud Services
- Digital Services
- Managed Services
- Assurance/Testing Services
- Data Analytics and Insights
Innovo was formed in 2015 by industry veterans from the enterprise software delivery and testing industry in partnership with clients to address the lack of high-quality engagements experienced from local and global vendors. Our team has extensive experience in testing for enterprises both domestically and internationally. Our leadership team comprises of members each with in excess of 20+ years working for and with large banks and system integrators.
Since 2019 Innovo has been engaged in the creation of the industry CDR test strategies, test protocols and scenarios, in consultation with CDR participants within Australia.
Our experience in the field of CDR has enabled Innovo to design practical and cost-effective solutions applicable for Open Banking clients, from provision of key CDR personnel through to technologically innovative conformance test solutions.
We drive value for clients and partners by:
- leveraging extensive experience in IT delivery and CDR to deliver focussed and comprehensive testing solutions
- providing specialised products to automate CDR compliance
- Utilise our services capability aligned to critical processes in the “modern delivery world” to implement quality solutions with agility and cost effectively
- filling the hands on, highly experienced practitioner services gap in the service delivery model of traditional SI/Professional Services firms and clients
Date added: 28th of October 2021
Date updated: 28th of October 2021
Name: Mountain Pass PTY LTD
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Bespoke software development for consuming the CDR platform
- Architecture and implementation
- We are software development house based in Sydney specialised in FinTech space. We have over 30 years combined banking experiences.
- We create bespoke full stack solution for our clients.
- We also do mobile app development
Date added:4th of March 2021
Date updated: 4th of March 2021
- Centralised portfolio and product information
- Workflow management and audit
- Market insight
- Enable product managers to comply with the Consumer Data Right and the Design and Distribution Obligation regimes
Date added: 9th February 2021
Date updated: 9th February 2021
Name: Tic:Toc Enterprise
- Data enrichment
- DaaS – Data categorisation as a service accurately categorises data for better quality decisions, faster
- PaaS - enables new and established brands to get to market fast with an end-to-end digital home loan
- SaaS – Our product, XAI uses machine learning to give you an instant picture of a customers’ financial position
Date added: 25th January 2021
Date updated: 25th January 2021
Post is closed for comments.