Testing, Development Support and Deployment Tools
Testing, development support and deployment tools include solutions and technologies that assist with the development, deployment and conformance testing of a CDR solution. This list includes contributions from verified service providers.
NOTE: Please read and understand the disclaimer, submission policy and conflicts of interest listed here.
Frollo helps businesses collect and use Open Banking data to deliver better customer outcomes:
- CDR Gateway: The market leading platform to manage consent and collect CDR data, with plug & play access to Open Banking powered solutions for PFM and lending
- Money Management platform: A full suite of financial wellbeing and money management features, accessible via branded white label app, SDK or API integration
- Financial Passport: Use Open Banking data to create a comprehensive financial profile and streamline credit decisions
- Categorisation as a Service: Turn raw transaction data from any source into insights, using AI powered categorisation and merchant enrichment
- PRD Portal: A simple and future proof way for Data Holders to publish compliant Product Reference Data APIs
- Data Holder testing: Testing data holder solutions to ensure quality and compliance
Frollo is a purpose driven fintech, using Open Banking data and AI to help businesses deliver better customer outcomes. From helping them reduce their debt, increase their savings or just get a better deal on their finances.
We were Australia’s first fintech Accredited Data Recipient and the first to go live with Open Banking in July 2020. Since then, our Open Banking platform has made over 25 Million API calls, which equates to over 90% of all Data Recipient activity in Australia.
Frollo clients include ANZ, P&N Bank, BOQ, AFG, Volt Bank and Canstar.
Date added: 21st February 2022
Date updated: 21st February 2022
Name: Regional Australia Bank
Tool: Open source Data Recipient Gateway (aka Dr G).
Description: A purpose built, open source, proven Data Recipient Gateway (affectionately known as Dr G) that helps you get up and running and interacting with the Australian Consumer Data Right ecosystem today. Dr G enables Data Recipients to quickly deploy their software products and participate in the CDR without needing to develop the complexities of boiler-plate data recipient interactions.
Date added: 10th March 2021
Date updated: 10th March 2021
Post is closed for comments.