Where can I find more information about the Consumer Data Right?
- The full CDR website was launched on 1 July 2020. The website includes a number of new features:
- educational videos for consumers and industry
- comprehensive guidance and educational material for consumers and industry stakeholders
- a public register of participating data holders and accredited data recipients, searchable by consumers
- consumer complaint forms
- access to the Consumer Data Right Participant Portal in order to apply for accreditation.
The official website for the Consumer Data Right can be found here: https://www.cdr.gov.au/